Monday, March 4, 2013

Triplets!

(Personal Photo)

The recent weeks of blog silence can be attributed largely to one thing: my sister gave birth to triplets!

She managed to carry these three little blessings to full term, and delivered them via c-section on February 19th. I became an aunt again... this time to two girls and a boy, all over five pounds apiece! There were some complications--- one of the babies had to have surgery--- but ultimately everyone is now happy, healthy, and home. Needless to say, I've been currently obsessed with being an aunt again three times over (I refer to the title as "Super Aunt")! I had the privilege of visiting my nieces and nephews over the weekend. I played with my oldest nephew, age six, pausing only briefly to hold the babies for a photo opportunity:


Regular blog posts will resume shortly, including a recap of February's spending and health reports.  It was difficult to sit down and write about anything else when reveling in such big, happy news.


In the meantime, enjoy this list of other things I am currently obsessing over:



No comments:

Post a Comment